Smell the crisp fall air, spend time in picture postcard cities almost too beautiful to be true. Wind your way along the Kancamangus Highway and over charming wood-covered bridges, and soak up the sunshine peeking through fall leaves of the most vibrant yellows, oranges and reds imaginable.
Your included sights
- Visit Woodstock , Acadia National Park , the top of Cadillac Mountain and Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory
- View Lexington and Concord where the first shots of the American Revolution were fired
- Scenic drives along the Kancamagus Highway and Mohawk Trail
Your Insider Experiences
- Local Specialist: Learn about North Conway flora and fauna and spend time with a lobster fisherman in Bar Harbor.
- Hidden Treasure Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure.
October 8th – 16th, 2017 ~ 9 Days / 8 Nights
Includes: Air from Seattle
Starting at $3,191 per person / double occupancy and $4,286 single
$300 deposit due at signup non-refundable /final payment due July 24th
Trip insurance highly recommended
Trip insurance $194.00 based on double / $276 single