Join the Wenatchee Senior Center April 12–20, 2019 for the Romantic Danube aboard the Viking Longship Gullveig.
Visit Budapest’s Castle District and cross the famous Chain Bridge. Explore Göttweig Abbey, one of Austria’s most revered monastic centers, and make dumplings with Wachau Valley apricots. See Europe’s largest pipe organ in Passau, or travel to Salzburg. Celebrate Vienna’s musical heritage at a concert featuring works by Mozart and Strauss. With medieval towns, grand cities and stunning scenery, this 8-day journey on the “Blue Danube” is one you are sure to love.
All This Is Included:
- 8-day cruise with river-view stateroom
- 6 guided tours with audio headset
- All meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- All port charges
- Free Wi-Fi, connection speed may vary
Prices starting at $2,624 per person
*Cruise only, pricing subject to change
*Air price subject to current promotion
*Travel insurance highly recommended
*Other categories available